UF Students Threw 50,000 Balloons In Epic Water Balloon Fight
A local organization is raising money for a good cause.
The UF Inter-residence Hall Association attempted to hold the largest water balloon fight. The students were hoping to break Kentucky's record, where about 4,000 people participated.
Coordinators spent a month making 50,000 balloons.
The event created awareness and raised money for the American Cancer Society's breast cancer research.
Unfortunately, they didn't quite break Kentucky's record. Only 681 people showed up.
- More than 50,000 Dead People on Florida Voters List
- 50,000 Fans Expected To Turn Out For Gatornationals This Weekend
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Stealing Nearly $50,000 From His Workplace
- Nearly $50,000 Worth Of Equipment Stolen From 4-H Farm
- Residents fight for Wild Waters
- 2,000 Students Celebrate Veterans Day in Marion County
- Two Families in Different States Brought Together by Balloons
- Hundreds of Students Carry Water
- Wheelin' Gator, Fights To Sit In The Student Section
- Cyber-Bullying, UF Students Fight Back