Video Released in Croslin-Cummings Drug Case
New evidence released by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office could keep 18 year old Misty Croslin and 26 year old Ronald Cummings behind bars, but not on charges in connection to the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.
Last week the Putnam County Sheriff's office released video obtained by an unidentified officer of Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings exchanging hundreds of dollars for drugs.
The videos were recorded between December of 2009 through January of 2010 and released as part of the case against the two.
The video is the latest in the string of bad news for the Croslin and Cumming's family's as the search continues for now six year old Haleigh Cummings.
Haleigh disappeared from her satsuma home more than a year ago.
Croslin has been named a person of interest in the case and was babysitting Haleigh the night she went missing
- Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin Arrested for Drug Trafficking
- Forensic Expert Gives Possibilties in the Haleigh Cumming's Case
- Video Released on UF Student Shot by Police
- School Bus Brawl: Video Released
- Racist rant turned apology - Gainesville High teen releases new video
- New Video Released of Topless Woman Chase
- Dash Cam Video Released from Mayor Craig Lowe's DUI Arrest
- NASA Releases Video Of Curiosity's Martian Descent
- Candle Vigil Marks 4 Years Since Haleigh Cummings Disappearance
- Where is Haleigh Cummings?