Weirsdale Man Dies, After Crashing Car Into Tree
A Weirsdale man died after he lost control of his car and collided with a large tree early Sunday morning.
Christopher T. McCaskill, 31, was driving his 2004 Ford King Ranch westbound on SE 175th Street when he crossed the double yellow center line and continued to travel off onto the south shoulder of the road before colliding with a large tree.
McCaskill was pronounced dead at the scene by Marion County Fire Rescue.
- Man Dies After Car Hydroplanes, Crashes Into Trees
- Man Dies After Car Flips Several Times, Crashes Into Trees
- Weirsdale Man, 26, Dies In Car Crash
- Woman, 39, Dies After Crashing SUV Into Tree
- Fort McCoy Man, 27, Dies In Early Morning Car Crash
- Ocala Man Dies In Car Crash
- Deputies Taze Man After Causing Multiple Car Crash, Threatening Other Drivers
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash
- Teen Dies After 50-Foot Fall While Working For Tree Service
- Woman Trapped In Burning Home Dies, Unique Tribute Planned