Alachua County Hosts Environmental Film Festival
You will able to go green by going to the movies this weekend.
Alachua County, The Hippodrome Theatre and Go Green nation organization are partnering to present it's first environmental film and arts festival in Gainesville. It starts Friday and runs through March 28th.
- Hippodrome hosts waste collection event
- Huge Addition To Alachua County's Public Lands, Levy Prairie
- Controversial film debuts at Silver Springs International Film Festival in Ocala
- Petition opposes agricultural expansion for Paynes Prairie
- Upcoming Festival Features College Student's Short Films
- Gainesville's Environmental Film and Arts Festival Focuses on Becoming More "Green"
- Protesters Rally for Amendment One Funding
- New Water Restrictions for Gainesville?
- Sewage Intentionally Pumped Into Bivens Arm Lake
- Rain from Beryl- Is it Enough?