Blood Drive Draws Friendly Competition Among Rival Universities
All this week, we have been keeping you up to date in the battle between gator nation and Kentucky in the what colors do you bleed challenge.
Now UF has a small lead in the blood drive, and officials at Life South are hoping the Florida faithful will pull out the victory.
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case
- Battle of the Sexes Blood Drive
- Holiday Blood Drive
- Heightened Awareness At The Swamp, Following Boston Marathon Bombing
- Blood Banks Need Donations
- NTSB: DUI Limit Should Be Lowered to 0.05% Blood-Alcohol Level
- New Blood
- Local Type O Blood Shortage
- A Vial Of Ted Bundy's Blood May Link Him To More Murders
- Cord Blood Shortage