Debate Raise Tensions Over City Commission Seat
City officials have been debating for weeks over who should fill an open seat on the city commission in High Springs. The disagreement centers over qualifications. It's been so heated now one official is being accused of calling his peers racist and a sexist.
- Gainesville City Commission Goes Off the Agenda to Debate Biomass
- Alachua County: Cornell Wins Commission Seat
- Three Seats In Levy County Commission Up For Grabs
- Drawdy, Harris win Archer commission seats
- Fish and Wildlife Commission Debates Deer Ban
- Two Seats in Alachua City Race Reduced to One
- Incumbent City Commissioner Keeps Seat
- Debate Over College Tuition at Public Universties Heats Up
- Debate Continues Over "University Corners" Project
- Housing for Homeless Vets: Is the Debate Over?