Deputies Remove 161 Cats From Home
PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) - Animal control officers have removed 161
cats from a Florida Panhandle home.
Escambia County deputies found the animals, along with eight dead cats in a freezer, on Saturday in Pensacola.
Larry Kruger, 61, has been charged with animal cruelty.
The surviving cats were taken to the county animal shelter and euthanized. A veterinarian determined they would pose a health risk to the other animals.
Kruger is being held on $41,000 bond.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- 14 Cats Removed from Gainesville Home
- Deputies remove Meth manufacturing lab from home
- Hundreds of Cats Removed from Sanctuary
- Thousands of Bees Removed from Woman's Home
- Ex-Tarzan Actor Arrested; Big Cats Taken from Home
- Aaron Hernandez's All American Brick Removed from UF
- Florida Universities Want to Remove Animal Researchers' Names From Public Records Requests
- 'Bambooville 2' To be Removed from UF's Campus
- Ducks to be Removed from Historic Duck Pond Neighborhood in Gainesville
- Wild Waters To Be Removed From Silver Springs