Driver, Two Passengers Attempt To Flee During Routine Traffic Stop
Three Columbia County teens are in trouble with the law Sunday after they attempted to flee FHP troopers during a routine traffic stop.
The incident started when the driver, who is a juvenile, ran a stop sign in front of the FHP station on US 90 in Columbia County.
The driver refused to pull over, according to the FHP report. Eventually, the driver stopped the vehicle and all three passengers attempted to flee on foot.
The driver was charged with fleeing and eluding, violation of Driver License restrictions and for violation of a traffic control device. One of the passengers was charged with breaking and entering an occupied dwelling and battery on a law enforcement officer.
- Shots Fired During a Routine Traffic Stop in Jacksonville
- Driver Resists Arrest During Traffic Stop
- Speeder flees, crashes during morning traffic
- GPD: Hit and Run Driver Flees To Avoid Traffic Ticket
- Police Officer Shot During Traffic Stop
- Deputies Find Stash Of Drugs During Traffic Stop
- UPD Officer Fired For Misconduct During Traffic Stop
- FHP Seizes 89 Pounds of Marijuana During Traffic Stop
- GPD taser man during traffic stop
- Off-Duty Deputy Charged with Fleeing Traffic Stop