With spring around the corner, those spring showers will be heading our way.
but one Ocala neighborhood is already underwater and is looking to the county for help.
"It's just a nightmare" one homeowner says when describing the flooding near his home. Residents are frustrated with the standing water and feel the county is partially to blame. The problem comes from a retention pond that wasn't fixed properly two years ago when residents asked the city to correct some flooding issues.
"Now it's substantially worse" another citizen claims.
Homeowners say what's even worse is they've been pleading with Marion County officials and haven't gotten any results. But despite their frustration, they are hopeful the issue will be resolved soon.
- Mill Pond neighborhood floods
- "Hateful" Sign Causes Neighborhood Uproar
- As Neighborhood Protestors Rally, Church Plans to Add More Signs
- Cops Conduct Neighborhood Drug Bust In Levy County
- Swarming Season Brings Thousands of Bees to Neighborhoods
- Increased Patrols In Gainesville Neighborhood Lead To Harassment Claims
- Neighborhood Gangs in Gainesville
- Sex Offender Arrested in Gainesville Neighborhood
- Residental Project, Focus of Neighborhood Meeting
- Homes Purchased Help Neighborhoods