Gainesville Gearheads Raise Money For Cancer Research
Gainesville raceway wasn't the only place people flocked to see some impressive cars today.
The Gainesville Street Rods Association hosted their annual "Cruz-in" event which raises money for Stop Children's Cancer. Each vehicle pays a $20 entry fee hoping to win cash and one of 16 specialty awards.
Since Gainesville Street Rods started working with Stop Children's Cancer, they have raised more than $60,000.
- Gainesville Car Show Raises Money For Autism Research
- Concert Raises Money For Kids Cancer Group
- People Gather To Raise Awareness, Money For American Cancer Society
- First annual dog derby raises money for childhood cancer
- Gainesville Duck Derby Raises Money For Children's Support Agencies
- Gainesville Boy Writes Book to Raise Money for Friend with Rare Disease
- Gainesville Car Show Raises Money for Charity over the Weekend
- UF Researchers Developing a Prostate Cancer Care and Survival Model
- Stop Children's Cancer Raises Awareness for Pediatric Cancer
- Funds raised for Dystonia research