Gainesville Man Accused of Having Sex With 14-Year-Old
A 19-year-old is in jail Friday accused of having sex with a 14-year-old.
Gainesville Police say Jahreyl Hill met the 14-year-old girl in their neighborhood.
Police say Hill invited the girl over to his house where they reportedly had sex several times.
According to police, the teen's mother found out when her other children told her that Hill had come to their home.
Hill has denied having sex with the girl. He is now in the Alachua County Jail charged with lewd and lascivious battery.
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
- 35-Year-Old Ocala Woman Accused of Having Sex with Minor
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- Man Arrested for Prostituting 14-year-old Girl
- Former Meridian Employee Accused of Having Sex with 14 Year Old Patient
- Deadly car accident, 14-year-old driver
- 14-year-old Charged with Attempted Murder
- 14-Year-Old Arrested on Burglary Charges
- Gainesville Man, 35, Accused Of Having Sex With Young Boy
- Tampa Man Accused of Abusing, Killing 3-year-old