Intoxicated Parents Arrested, Face Child Neglect Charges
Alachua County Sheriff's deputies say they found Christine Bondurant, 35, and Randall Martin, 44, in a Gainesville motel unable to stand and speak clearly.
A witness told deputies that she had been helping feed the child since March 5 and that Bondurant and Martin smoked crack and drank alcohol everyday.
Bondurant was charged with child neglect. Martin was charged with child neglect and one count of disorderly conduct. Both are in the Alachua County Jail.
- Gainesville Woman Facing Child Neglect Charges
- Ocala Woman Faces Child Neglect Charges
- Parents of Kornegay sisters charged with child abuse and neglect
- Son Faces Neglect Charges After Mother Found Dead
- Mother Leaves Kids Home Alone, Faces Felony Neglect Charges
- Woman Charged With Child Neglect, Passes Out With Toddler In Car
- Three Arrested for Child Neglect in Lake City
- Former Assistant State Attorney arrested, charged with voyeurism
- UF Football Player Arrested, Charged With Battery
- Deputy Arrested, Charged With DUI