Investigators Search For Person Of Interest In Eustis Motel Worker's Death
EUSTIS, Fla. (AP)- Authorities are calling the death of a woman whose body was found in an Eustis motel room a homicide.
Kimmy Sue Edwards' body was reportedly discovered Friday at the Cara Mar Motel. The 46-year-old woman worked at the motel.
A police sergeant told the Orlando Sentinel that the death was classified as a homicide Saturday.
Investigators are looking for a man who they believe is a person of interest in the case.
(Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Search for Christian Aguilar Continues as Person of Interest Appears in Court
- Former Gator Aaron Hernandez Named a Person of Interest in Murder Investigation
- Michael Bargo Becomes Youngest Person on Florida's Death Row
- Woman Dies In House Fire; Authorities Looking For Person Of Interest
- Person of Interest Arrested
- Person of Interest in Aguilar Disappearance Arrested
- Health Expert Describes Sedative's Side Effects; Police Investigate Boy's Death
- Investigators Searching For Gainesville Woman's Murderer
- Attorneys Hired to Investigate Ocala Inmate's Death
- Police Find Person of Interest in Missing Firefighter Case