Motorcyclist Dies After Being Hit By Semi-Truck
Florida Highway Patrol is investigating a tragic crash in Columbia County.
Troopers say Kevin Daugherty, 30, was riding his motorcycle on U.S. 90 when he hit a concrete curb and turned over.
According to the FHP crash report, a short time later a semi-truck driver failed to see Daugherty lying on the ground and hit him.
Daugherty was pronounced dead at the scene.
Charges are pending following an investigation.
- Semi-Truck Crashes
- Semi-Truck Strikes, Kills Pedestrian On I-75
- Willing to kill for two semi-trucks?
- Motorcyclist Dies After Road Rage Incident at Gas Station
- Lake Weir Middle School Student Hit By Truck, Dies
- Motorcyclist dies in Gainesville crash
- Bear dies after being hit by car
- Woman Dies After Being Hit By A Car On Archer Road
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Motorcyclist Killed After Collision with Car