People Gather To Raise Awareness, Money For American Cancer Society
There was another chance for people to lace up their shoes for a good cause.
The Relay for Life fundraiser started at 6p.m. Friday night and lasted until noon Saturday.
It's a fundraiser dedicated to raising money to promote research, education and patient services for the American Cancer Society. This year's theme was 'a relay big party' because the American Cancer Society is sponsoring a world with less cancer and more birthdays.
Another Relay for Life event will take place at Santa Fe College this Friday.
- UF Startup Raising Awareness, Support For New Diabetes Patch
- Raising Awareness, Support For Moms With PPD
- Event raises awareness, support for new moms struggling with PPD
- Hundreds Gathered To Walk With NHRA Drivers, Raise Awareness For Spinal Cord Diseases
- Stop Children's Cancer Raises Awareness for Pediatric Cancer
- Tyler's Hope raises money for people with Dystonia
- Concert Raises Money For Kids Cancer Group
- Gainesville Gearheads Raise Money For Cancer Research
- First annual dog derby raises money for childhood cancer
- Families of Missing People Gather to Remember Loved Ones