Rain Means No Races, Lots of Fun
Published March 11th, 2010
No races, no problem.
Just because the first day of Gatornationals races were rained out, it didn't mean that fans didn't enjoy themselves.
To see what they were up to, you can watch the video on the right.
- More Rain May Mean More Sinkholes
- Rain Means Profits For One Area Business
- The Rain Is Gone, Races Begin Friday At Gatornationals
- What Does Dad Mean to You?
- Locals Use Gatornationals as Good Racing, Good Fun
- Man Shot and Killed In Walmart Parking Lot
- Armed Robbery, Kidnapping in Walmart Parking Lot
- Two Buses Stolen From Alachua County School District Lot
- Elections Office Will Not Move to Former "Big Lots" Store as Planned
- Summer Weather Raises Awareness on Parking Lot Safety