Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Traffic Stop Yields Stolen Drugs
After a routine traffic stop, a Gainesville man is under arrest for drug trafficking. Gainesville Police stopped a driver on NW 13th Street because his lights were out. The driver, Reginald Bryant of Gainesville, allowed police to search his car where they found
Police located was later found Oxycodone and Alprazolam and pill bottles prescribed to another person. They also found drug paraphernalia that tested positive for contact with cocaine.
While being booked at the Alachua County Jail, a deputy in the changing room observed Bryant removing a plastic bag from his underwear and attempt to hide it behind his back. The bag contained about two grams of cocaine.
Bryant was arrested and charged with trafficking in oxycodone, drug paraphernalia, and possession of contraband by inmate. On top of all that, he was also charged with driving with a suspended license.
- Gainesville Man Arrested on Drug Charges Following Traffic Stop
- Traffic Stop Leads To Drug Bust
- Stolen Car Shuts Down Traffic
- Hot Tubs Stolen at Truck Stop
- Hot Tubs Stolen at Truck Stop Follow Up
- Stolen Stop Signs
- Once again, Zimmerman pulled over in traffic stop
- Driver, Two Passengers Attempt To Flee During Routine Traffic Stop
- FHP Seizes 89 Pounds of Marijuana During Traffic Stop
- UPD Officer Fired For Misconduct During Traffic Stop