UF Hires Private Firm To Investigate Shooting Of Grad Student
The University of Florida has hired a private firm to conduct its own investigation of the shooting of a doctoral student.
In an e-mail, UF President Bernie Machen said Margolis, Healy and Associates will report on the school's actions following the shooting of Kofi Adu-Brempong earlier this month. The firm specializes in higher education and K-12 safety and security. The university already has internal reviews underway by several university groups.
Machen says some reports are expected in the next week and that all reports will be made available to the public.
- New Info In UF Grad Student Shooting
- Lawyer, Private Investigator, Working on Citra House Fire
- University of Florida Grad Student Invents the "Bird Buggy"
- UF Grad Student Survives Earthquake
- No Charges For UF Grad Student Shot By Police
- Brother Of UF Grad Student Shot By Police Speaks Out
- Attorneys Hired to Investigate Ocala Inmate's Death
- Investigator hired to search for dog
- American Grad Student Attacked by Chimpanzees in South Africa
- Family Stands Firm in Murder Trial