UF Student Praised For Quick Thinking
University of Florida Police are looking for a man accused of possibly stalking a student on Thursday.
A female UF student said while she waited for a bus, she was approached by a man asking for directions to the Reitz Union. But, the man followed her onto the bus, which was not heading towards the Reitz Union.
Police say the man was taking pictures of the girl and got up to leave when she did. She ended up staying on the bus after the man left on the final stop, and then called friends to pick her up.
The man's described as Indian, approximately five-foot six-inches tall with black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing dark colored pants, possibly jeans and a jacket.
- Tiffany Sessions Part 1: Why Police Think They've Found Their Lead Suspect
- Ghoul, goblin, skunk ape? Think again, says FWC
- Thinking Inside the Box: Innovative Construction in Gainesville
- Sunscreen May Be More Important Than You Think
- Dog Trainer Teaches Humans to Think Like Animals
- The High Price of Quick Loans
- "Quick Change" Fraud in Gainesville
- Quick Errands Could Lead To Deadly Consequences
- Quick Response Saves Life- Earns Honor
- 2/4/13 Fitzness Minute: Quick Cardio Workout