UF Student Praised For Quick Thinking
University of Florida Police are looking for a man accused of possibly stalking a student on Thursday.
A female UF student said while she waited for a bus, she was approached by a man asking for directions to the Reitz Union. But, the man followed her onto the bus, which was not heading towards the Reitz Union.
Police say the man was taking pictures of the girl and got up to leave when she did. She ended up staying on the bus after the man left on the final stop, and then called friends to pick her up.
The man's described as Indian, approximately five-foot six-inches tall with black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing dark colored pants, possibly jeans and a jacket.
- Dog Trainer Teaches Humans to Think Like Animals
- Sunscreen May Be More Important Than You Think
- Thinking Inside the Box: Innovative Construction in Gainesville
- Ghoul, goblin, skunk ape? Think again, says FWC
- Quick Response Saves Life- Earns Honor
- Quick Errands Could Lead To Deadly Consequences
- "Quick Change" Fraud in Gainesville
- 2/4/13 Fitzness Minute: Quick Cardio Workout
- The High Price of Quick Loans
- Trayvon's Mother Thinks Shooting was an Accident