Williston Elementary First Graders Open A New Restaurant
You might be used to hearing about businesses struggling to stay afloat in this recession, but one restaurant's secret to sucess is simple: they're only open for one day a year.
After a long year of waiting Joyce Bullock Elementary School is once again serving the finest Mexican cuisine. "The Taco Shack" is a school project for six first-grade classes.
Together all six classes raised almost $1000. Customers included parents, family members, teachers, and other district staff members.
- Pollo Tropical Restaurant Grand Opening
- Gainesville Restaurant Fights To Stay Open
- Starke Elementary Back Open After 6 Months
- Ocala Car Dealership Houses New Restaurant
- New Principals Appointed at Local Elementary and Middle Schools
- First Business Opens Up at Roberts Stadium Club
- Williston to Study Feasibility of Bringing New Hotel to City
- New Law On Restaurant Inspection Checks
- New Alachua County Charter School Ready for First Day of School
- New Urgent Care Center Opens in Gainesville