Williston Elementary First Graders Open A New Restaurant
You might be used to hearing about businesses struggling to stay afloat in this recession, but one restaurant's secret to sucess is simple: they're only open for one day a year.
After a long year of waiting Joyce Bullock Elementary School is once again serving the finest Mexican cuisine. "The Taco Shack" is a school project for six first-grade classes.
Together all six classes raised almost $1000. Customers included parents, family members, teachers, and other district staff members.
- "Krab King" opens new restaurant
- Marion County community rallies behind bullied first-grader
- Pollo Tropical Restaurant Grand Opening
- Gainesville Restaurant Fights To Stay Open
- Starke Elementary Back Open After 6 Months
- Meadowbrook Opening Soon, District Hopes It Will Relieve Overcrowding
- New app rates restaurants
- Ocala Car Dealership Houses New Restaurant
- Self-driving car driver died after crash in Williston, a first
- Moseley elementary gets new fitness center