2 Children Injured in ATV Rollover Accident
Two small children were taken to the hospital with moderate injuries after the ATV they were riding in with their father flipped over in Marion County.
Marion County Fire Rescue officials responded to the accident at 12800 NW 110th Ave in Reddick at approximately 10:20 a.m. Sunday.
Officials say Matthew Rudnianyn allowed his five-year-old daughter, Alexandra Rudnianyn, to help him drive a three-seater ATV for a short time when it flipped over.
Luke Rudnianyn, 3, was airlifted to Shands-UF in Gainesville, and Alexandra was taken by ground transport to Shands.
Officials say both children sustained serious injuries, but they are now in stable condition. They say they airlifted the younger child as a precaution because the child lost consciousness for a brief time.
The father, who was also in the ATV, suffered minor injuries.
- Palatka Woman Injured In ATV Accident
- Fla. Toddler Injured After Falling from ATV
- Woman Killed, 5 Year Old Seriously Injured in Car Accident
- Scooter Accident Injures Woman
- Family, friends remember 7 children killed in tragic accident nine years ago today
- Two Children Killed in Boating Accident
- Several Children Injured In I-75 Crash Involving FHP Trooper
- ATV Rescue Unit Training in Marion County
- Two ATV Crashes in Levy County Leave Both Riders Dead
- ATV Crack Down