Bradford County Man Charged With Murder Of His Sister
A man has been charged in a 7-year old missing persons case out of Bradford county which turned into murder investigation.
Detectives found the remains of Pamela Hall, 24, at the Mt. Sinai cemetery in the town of Graham back in March. Her brother, Tracy Hall, 28, has now been charged in her murder.
Pamela was originally reported missing in July 2003. At the time of her disappearance, detectives said Tracy was wanted on check warrants and was known to have a drug problem.
Investigators said there were rumors that she had been killed, but they could not prove them until now.
Deputies received a tip, which led them to the cemetery where they found Hall's remains in a pile of brush.
Detectives said Tracy shot his sister numerous times in the head because she had stolen money from him. On Tuesday, April 27, during his first appearance at the Bradford county Court house, the judge gave Hall a $750,000 bond. That's on top of his $500,000 bond for his drug trafficking charge.
- Son Charged With Murdering His Own Father, Police Investigating Motive
- Bradford County Jail to Charge Fees
- Bradford County Corrections Officer Arrested for Attempted Murder
- A Man is Murdered in His Home
- Man Arrested for Allgedly Murdering his Mother
- Jury Indicts Gainesville Man For Murder Of His Girlfriend
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
- Man Charged in Ocklawaha Murder
- Lake City Man Faces Attempted Murder Charges, After Shooting Friend