Bull Damages Patrol Cars
He's strong enough to lift a patrol car two feet off the ground, and that's no bull -- except, it is.
Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies say two of their patrol cars have more than $2000 worth of damage.
To find out why, you can view the story on the right.
- Manhunt Over For Car Thief
- Serious Two Car Accident Might Have Involved a Third Vehicle
- Single Car Crash In Levy County Kills Child, Injures 5 Others
- RTS Bus And Sheriff's Deputy Car Involved In Crash
- Cattle Car Crash
- Pedestrians seriously injured by car in Suwannee County
- Nearly 30 Cars Damaged by BB Gun Vandals
- More Than 30 Cars Damaged At Dealership
- Gator Aviators Celebrate A Victory During The National Red Bull Flugtag Event
- Red Bull Settles Lawsuit