Cafe Gardens Closing Down
Published April 13th, 2010
After thirty four years, Café Gardens best known for their burgers, salads, and sweet potato fries will be shutting down May 2nd. The restaurant opened in 1976. The owner Steve Mckinney blames tough economic times.
- Cafe Gardens Closes Its Doors
- Books, Inc. and Book Lover's Cafe are Closing Their Doors
- Three Marion County Web Cafés Forced to Shut Down
- Parts of University Avenue were closed down for hundreds to honor Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Two wrecks cause I-75 to close down
- What's growing on? Gardeners helping gardeners
- Postal Service Closing Down Plants
- Florida Could Soon Ban Internet Cafes in Wake of Scandal
- FDLE Raids Three Internet Cafes Across North Central Florida
- Gainesville Temporarily Bans Permits for All Internet Cafes