Deputies: Suspect Who Robbed Gainesville Walgreens Found Dead In His Backyard
The pieces of a strange puzzle are coming together for deputies looking into a drug store robbery on March 20th.
Wednesday, forensic investigators have identified David Shadd, 34, as the man who stole prescription drugs from the Walgreens on 39th Ave. near I-75.
He is also identified as the man who was found dead two days later in his backyard in Union County. Deputies say they believe he died from overdosing on drugs, but the official cause of death will have to wait until the autopsy comes in.
- Deputies: Armed Suspect Robs Gainesville Walgreens
- Deputies: Suspect Buys Cigarettes, Returns Later To Rob Gas Station
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Stealing Nearly $50,000 From His Workplace
- Deputies: Man Burglarizes Five Homes On His Own Street
- Deputies: Man Found Hiding In Ceiling Of Fla. Pharmacy
- World War II-era Shell Casing Found in Gainesville Backyard
- Deputies: Gainesville Man Stalks, Sends Threatening Messages To Two Women
- Deputies: Man Arrested After Stealing Oxycontin Pills At Gainesville Pharmacy
- Suspect Found Dead, Two Others Arrested In Dunnellon Standoff
- Future Fairgrounds; Who's Backyard?