An Egg-stravagant Way To Learn About Physics
Students at Gainesville High School are scrambling to find the best way to learn physics and thankfully their teacher has an egg-cellent idea!
Throughout the day physics classes at GHS are dropping eggs from the school's auditorium to learn lessons about gravity, velocity and even vehicle safety.
Teacher Keith Watts says by giving students a hands on assignment, it gets them egg-cited about learning without getting egg on their face.
The physics class hopes to take the winning eggs to UF and see if they can survive a fall from Beatty Towers.
- Elementary School Students Learn About Bike Safety
- Williston Families Learn about Local Health Services at Health and Fun Fair
- Students Learn About Elections
- Students Learn About Farm Animals At Youth Fair
- Kids Learn About Things That Go Vrrrooom!
- Newberry High Students Learn About the Dangers of the Road
- 5th graders learn about bomb disposal robots
- Kindergarteners use "eggsperiment" to learn about diversity
- Easter Eggs-Travaganza in Ocala, Home of PAAS Egg Coloring Kits
- Easter Egg Hunt This Weekend