Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Cedar Key Boy
A Cedar Key boy, who went to a Gainesville dentist's office last week passed away sometime after the procedure. And those who knew Dylan Shane Stewart say his life was cut way too short.
Burial services were held Sunday for five-year-old Stewart. Officials are releasing few details, but did tell us Stewart went to his dentist on Thursday to have a procedure done. They say sometime after that, emergency workers had to respond to the office.
It is not confirmed how the boy died.
Deputies say they are waiting to receive the medical examiner's report.
- Family Mourns Death of Cedar Key Boy
- Friends, Family, and Colleagues Gather To Honor Community Leader at Retirement Party
- Family & Friends Mourn The Loss Of Grooveshark Director
- Friends and Family Mourn where Cheerleader's Body was Found
- Family and Friends Mourn PFC Wayne Vincent
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- Intoxicated Driver Crashes Into Family, Kills One
- Family, Orange Park Community Says Goodbye to Somer Thompson
- A Community Mourns The Death of Two Bradford High School Teens
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend