Firefighters Extinguish Small Electrical Fire At Ocala Nursing Home
Ocala firefighters responded to an electrical fire at an area nursing home.
29 residents were temporarily relocated to another wing at the Marion House Health Care Center, which is located at 3930 E Silver Springs Blvd, early Sunday afternoon.
Fire crews remained on the scene for about an hour, according to the report.
Firefighters said the residents were eventually moved back to their rooms after all the smoke had cleared.
Officials say the damage to the nursing home was minimal. No one was injured in the fire.
- Firefighters Extinguish Fire At Gainesville Park
- Gainesville Fire Rescue Extinguish House Fire
- Crews Extinguish Fire At Gainesville Apartment Complex
- Economy Extinguishing Fire Fighting Vacancies
- Phone video shows altercation as an Ocala man fires a rifle wildly near home
- Ocala Man Kills Self, Sets Home and Barn on Fire
- Mobile home fire costs Ocala man everything he owned
- Big Home, Zero Electric Bill?
- Ocala Residents Facing Increased Electric Bills
- Nursing Home Fraud