Fishermen Discover Dead Body In Leesburg Lake
Some fishermen found a gruesome discovery floating in a Lake County lake.
Lake County Sheriff's Office Sergeant Jim Vachon says the fishermen alerted deputies to a deceased male body floating in the lake around 9 a.m. Saturday.
Deputies say that Wade Walzak's, 63, death is suspicious since there was no boat or fishing equipment found near the body.
FWC officers assisted deputies with recovering and transporting the body to the Medical Examiner's Office in Leesburg.
- Missing Fla. Boater's Body Found In Leesburg Lake
- Man Found Dead After His Ex-Wife's Body was Discovered
- Dozens of Dead Rats Discovered
- BODY FOUND IN LAKE CITY ***UPDATED***
- Body Found in Newnan's Lake
- Desk Clerk Mistakes Dead Body for Mannequin
- Arrest Made in Dead Body Case
- Couple Looking At Foreclosed Home Find Dead Body
- Dead Body Found Near Ocala Church
- Elderly Couple Found Dead In Lake City Home