Fishermen Discover Dead Body In Leesburg Lake
Some fishermen found a gruesome discovery floating in a Lake County lake.
Lake County Sheriff's Office Sergeant Jim Vachon says the fishermen alerted deputies to a deceased male body floating in the lake around 9 a.m. Saturday.
Deputies say that Wade Walzak's, 63, death is suspicious since there was no boat or fishing equipment found near the body.
FWC officers assisted deputies with recovering and transporting the body to the Medical Examiner's Office in Leesburg.
- Missing Fla. Boater's Body Found In Leesburg Lake
- Bodies discovered at home in Lake City
- Man Found Dead After His Ex-Wife's Body was Discovered
- Man's body discovered in home fire
- Dozens of Dead Rats Discovered
- BODY FOUND IN LAKE CITY ***UPDATED***
- Body Found In Lake Weir After Woman Falls Off Boat
- Body Found in Newnan's Lake
- Putnam County boating accident body found in lake
- Desk Clerk Mistakes Dead Body for Mannequin