Fort McCoy Man, 27, Dies In Early Morning Car Crash
A Fort McCoy man is dead Sunday after he lost control of his car and hit a tree.
Jason Worthy, 27, was driving a 1999 Mercury south on County Road 315 in Marion County just after 4:30 a.m. Sunday when he drifted into the northbound lane, overcorrected, and hit a tree, according to an FHP report.
He was pronounced dead on the scene.
FHP troopers are still investigating if alcohol was involved.
- Man found dead in Fort McCoy
- Man shot, killed in Fort McCoy home
- Weirsdale Man, 26, Dies In Car Crash
- Georgia Man, 26, Dies In I-75 Crash In Alachua County
- Ocala Man, 18, Dies in Single-Vehicle Crash
- Detectives Call Ft. McCoy Human Remains Discovery a "Suspicious" Death Investgation
- Micanopy Man Dies In Early Morning Crash
- Man Dies After Car Hydroplanes, Crashes Into Trees
- Man Dies After Car Flips Several Times, Crashes Into Trees
- Weirsdale Man Dies, After Crashing Car Into Tree