Gainesville Fashion Week Wraps Up With Final Show Saturday
Saturday is the last chance to see models in some of the hottest fashion strut their stuff for Gainesville Fashion Week.
Designers have been showing off their pieces since Wednesday.
Saturday's event will kick off at the Vault nightclub at 7 p.m. You can see designs from lines like Bobby K, Pigskins and Ponytails, and Miko Karajito.
Tickets are still available to be purchased. Organizers say this was a great opportunity for local businesses to pool their resources to create one big, week-long event.
Even though Saturday is the last night for the fashion shows, organizers will host a wrap-up brunch Sunday at 101 Downtown at 11 a.m.
- Organizers Finalize Plans For Gainesville Fashion Week
- Noche de Gala Fashion Wrap
- Local Fashion Show Uses the Power of Paws to Thrill
- Gainesville Car Show Raises Money for Charity over the Weekend
- Gainesville Police Bring Helicopter, Canines to Show and Tell
- Gainesville Fire Safety Expo shows why fire sprinklers are important
- Star of "Gainesville" reality show arrested
- CMT creates TV show "Gainesville"
- Gainesville Downtown Festival and Art Show
- Dog with Gainesville Ties Competes in Westminster Dog Show