Hundreds Flock To Cedar Key Arts Festival
The storms held off long enough to let people enjoy one of the most popular festivals in North Central Florida.
Hundreds of artists and visitors refused to let the rain come between them and the paintings, ceramics and crafts at the Cedar Key Arts Festival.
Cedar Key resident and event coordinator Mandy Cassiano says despite the gray skies, it was a huge success. The annual event brings out hundreds of artists from all over, vying for the chance to win $10,000.
These events most importantly bring the community together.
"The community of Cedar Key is very close and very tight and we support our three festivals," Cassiano said. "The arts festival in April, Clamerica on July 4th and the Seafood Festival in October, and the community comes out and really helps us put these on. We couldn't do it without them."
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- 48th Annual Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Cedar Key's Art Festival Preparations
- It's Back to the Drawing Board for Cedar Key Art Program
- Cedar Key Seafood Festival
- Cedar Key Festival Continues
- Cedar Key's Seafood Festival, A Way Of Life
- Cedar Key Seafood Festival 2013
- Holiday Craft Festival Attracts Hundreds
- DOWNTOWN FESTIVAL AND ART SHOW