IPad Mania Hits Gainesville
What's bigger than your phone, smaller than your laptop, and has thousands of people lining up at stores across the country.
"It's definitely different because it's light, not as heavy as I thought it would be. Really compact, Really sleek, fits right into my bag i would take with me to school."
That's what the people who stood in this line said about Apple's newest feature...the iPad. It premiered Saturday at Best Buys and Apple stores across the country.
Customers got to play, touch and type on it. No one had anything bad to say about it.
Tickets were handed out earlier at the Best Buy, off Archer Road in Gainesville, but the store later received another shipment being able to cater to everyone.
Apple representatives claim it's the best way to experience Internet, e-mail, photos and video. People we talked to said they really like the ibooks and iworks apps.
- Potter Mania Hit Downtown Ocala
- Nickel In iPad Linked To Skin Rashes
- Apple's iPAd Goes On Sale
- Super Bowl Mania
- In Marion County I-Pads are the New Spiral Notebook
- Orangutans at Miami Zoo Use iPads to Communicate
- Gainesville Man Accused of Repeatedly Hitting Child with a Belt
- The Final Four Frenzy Hits Gainesville
- Police: Gainesville Man Attempts To Flee Officers, Hits Police Car
- Car Prices Hit Record as Buyers Load Up on Options