Nine Thoroughbred Horses Available For Adoption In Marion County
Nine thoroughbred horses are available for adoption at Marion County Animal Services. The adoption fee for each horse is $130, and includes its Coggin papers and a microchip.
Animal Services took custody of 13 thoroughbred horses on December 15, 2009 after the horses' owner Patricia Heinen failed to provide adequate care for them.
Animal Services was forced to euthanize one of the horses.
Animal Services say three of the colts have already been adopted.
- Free Sandbags Available To Marion Residents
- One Horse has Died and One is Recovering After Being Injected with Gasoline in Marion County
- Marion County has a case of "Horse Fever"
- Horse Found Burned in a Marion County Farm
- Marion County Horse Tour
- Cats Available for Adoption Again
- Condoms will be officially available in Alachua County schools, parents will have choice to opt-out
- Nine Arrested in Bradford County Undercover Rx Pill Bust
- Marion County Pet Adoptions
- Marion County Pet Adoptions, Wednesday August 7, 2013