Organizers Finalize Plans For Gainesville Fashion Week
It's time for the models to take to the stage and strut their stuff for this year's Gainesville Fashion Week.
The festivities will kick off on April 7 at Sharab Lounge in downtown Gainesville with an art show and a silent auction.
Gainesville Fashion Week begins April 7th and continues through Sunday April 11th.
Organizers say there are still plenty of tickets left. They range from $10-$15. You can see fashions presented from Florida designers.
For more information, go to gainesvillefashionweek.com.
- Gainesville Fashion Week Wraps Up With Final Show Saturday
- Florida Baseball Wins Final Mid-Week Game In Dramatic Fashion
- EPA Issues Final Superfund Cleanup Plan
- East Gainesville Initiative Will Host One- week Camp for East Gainesville Residents
- Third and Final Suspect Arrested in Gainesville Home Invasion Robbery
- Gainesville Commission At-Large Candidates Focus on GRU at Final 4A Forum
- The Final Four Frenzy Hits Gainesville
- Final Gainesville City Commission Forum
- Gainesville-Alachua County Hunger Summit Plan
- Fire Destroys Holiday Plans for one Gainesville Family