Police: Two Armed Suspects Rob Business, Duct Tape Victim
Gainesville Police say two armed suspects placed a gun to the victim's neck and forced her back into a business.
Police say the suspects used duct tape to secure the victim while they took an undisclosed amount of money from The Treasure Box, which is located at 1150 NE 16th, Ave.
Investigators say one suspect was described as a Black male, in his 20's, slim, and 5 foot, 5 inches. The other suspect is also a Black male in his 20s and is described as well-built and 5 foot, 6 inches.
Anyone with any information is urged to contact the Gainesville Police Donation at (352) 334-2488.
- Police: Man Lures Victims With Fake Emergency, Then Robs Them
- Two Duct Taped During Home Invasion
- Deputies: Armed Suspect Robs Gainesville Walgreens
- Armed Suspect Robs High Springs Gas Station
- Bravo Trial Day 4: Receipts Show Shovel, Duct Tape & Sleeping Pills Were Purchased
- Duct Tape Robbery
- Police: Tampa Man, 73, Robs Three Banks To Pay Mortgage
- Police: Man Robs McDonald's Through Drive-Thru Window
- Police: Man Tries To Rob Gainesville Liquor Store
- The search continues for two armed men in Levy County that attempted to rob a home