Search for Haleigh Cummings Continues
Residents in the small Putnam county town where a young girl disappeared more than a year ago say they hope a renewed search brings closure to the case.
People who live along the St. John's River, where investigators are searching for Haleigh Cummings say, they'd been hoping since last February that Haleigh would be found alive... but now, they just want an end to this nightmare.
Investigators say a tip led them to the river area to search for Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared from her father's home near satsuma in February of last year.
Putnam County Sheriff's officials say no one is being detained by law enforcement, but vowed to keep looking for Haleigh as long as it takes.
- Still Searching for Haleigh Cummings 3 years Later
- Candle Vigil Marks 4 Years Since Haleigh Cummings Disappearance
- 6 years later, disappearance of Haleigh Cummings remains cold
- Where is Haleigh Cummings?
- Forensic Expert Gives Possibilties in the Haleigh Cumming's Case
- Haleigh Cummings Missing
- Haleigh Cummings
- The Search for Haleigh
- Searching for Haleigh
- Search for Next University of Florida President Continues