Second Person Arrested In $600,000 Ocala Embezzlement Case
A second person turned themselves in to the Marion County Sheriff's Office Friday afternoon in connection with a $600,000 embezzlement case.
Police said Marie Darnell was responsible for reconciling the checking account at Suncoast Insulators, 3790 N. Highway 441, in Ocala. Police said Darnell received approximately $287,000, while working for Scott Wrazin.
Scott Wrazin, 36, of Ocala, was arrested on April 8th in Buffalo, New York hotel.
Deputies say Wrazin used to work as an accountant and bookkeeper for the Ocala company. He was responsible for conducting the company payroll and received nearly $327,000, according to investigators.
Both Wrazin and Darnell are charged with organized fraud charges, which is a felony.
- Ocala Man Accused Of Embezzling $600,000 From Company
- Man Wanted on Columbia Embezzling Charges Arrested After Robbing Ocala Bank
- Arrest Warrant for Ocala Woman Charged with Second Degree Murder
- Ocala Man Arrested in Child Porn Case
- Second Person In Marion County Dies From H1N1 Virus
- Possible Leads In Missing Person Case
- Lamb Goes For More Than $82,000 At Ocala Youth Fair
- Ocala Woman Accused of Stealing $53,000 In Checks
- Person of Interest in Aguilar Disappearance Arrested
- Person of Interest Arrested