Semi-Tanker Accident Temporarily Shuts Down I-75 In Columbia County
A semi-tanker crash on I-75 made traveling a no-go Sunday morning.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers say the crash happened around 8:30 a.m. Investigators say both lanes of the highway were shutdown between mile markers 414, which is the U.S. 441 exit and 423, which is State Road 47.
No one was injured.
- Semi fire shuts down I-75 in both directions
- Semi catches fire, shuts down I-75 NB for hours
- Putnam County animal shelter temporarily shut downs following outbreak
- Kitchen Problems Temporarily Shut Down Gainesville Retirement Home
- Northbound I-75 Shut Down
- I-75 lanes shut down for 6 hours following deadly crash
- I-75 Shut Down in Both Directions After Tractor Trailer Overturns
- Gas Tanker Catches Fire on I-75
- UTV Accident in Columbia County Involving Three Young Girls
- Three Marion County Web Cafés Forced to Shut Down