UPDATE: Pilot Seriously Injured In Small Plane Crash
A small single engine plane crashed near the Flying 10 airport in Archer.
The pilot, Arthur J. Gyles Jr, 73, of Live Oak, was the only person onboard and was transported by helicopter to Shands UF with serious injuries.
The crash occurred at approximately 4:45 p.m. at 154th Street in Archer.
Information is still limited at this time.
Check back later for more updates.
- UPDATE: Local Pilot In Disbelief After Williston Fatal Plane Crash
- Pilot OK After Small Plane Crashes
- Two Men Injured in Small Plane Crash
- Two Aboard Small Banner Plane Injured During Crash At UF
- UPDATE: Homeowner Describes Williston Fatal Plane Crash
- No Serious Injuries in Small Plane Crash
- UPDATE: 1 Unaccounted for in SFO Plane Crash
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Motorcycle Crash Seriously Injures Two in Suwannee County
- Passenger of Small Plane in Palatka Crash Dies