Dunnellon Man Charged With DUI Manslaughter
A Dunnellon man is behind bars four months after he crashed his car, killing one passenger and critically injuring another.
Adam Hendrix, 26, was speeding while driving drunk on NW 115 Avenue in Ocala in February. He lost control of his car, causing it to flip over several times before hitting a wooden fence.
One of the passengers, Christie Bowling, 21, was found dead at the scene.
Hendrix is charged with DUI manslaughter, and is in the Marion County Jail.
- Hawthorne Woman Sentenced In DUI Manslaughter Case
- Paying the Price; DUI Manslaughter
- Zimmerman Trial Day 13: Jury Can Consider Manslaughter as Lesser Included Charge
- New Manslaughter Charges
- DUI Demonstration in Dunnellon
- Deputy Arrested, Charged With DUI
- Woman Receives DUI Charge After Hitting An Unmarked Police Car
- Deputies Searching for Missing Dunnellon Man
- Police Looking for Missing Dunnellon Man with Dementia
- Man Charged With Murder After Another Man, Dog Found Stabbed to Death