Fire at Paddock Club Apartments
Firefighters say it's the worst fire they've had to fight this year. At this point,they're not sure if anyone is injured. Firefighters tell TV 20 the fire started at the Paddock Club Apartments in Northwest Alachua County shortly before 8 o'clock Wednesday night, but they do not know the cause. The Alachua County Fire Rescue spokesperson says one long, two story building made of brick and wood with 16 apartments is badly damaged. She says the complex manager told her that 28 adults and 7 children live in that building. Firefighters were able to search about half of the apartments before they had to evacuate themselves. The Red Cross was on scene and to set up a shelter for the people who were displaced.
- Fire Breaks Out at the Paddock Park Apartments
- Fire Destroys Apartment Building
- Gainesville Fire Rescue Investigating Second Recent Fire in Apartment
- Shot Fired at Club "Envy"
- Brush Fire Near Apartment Buildings
- 2 dead in Apartment Fire
- Bartram Apartments Fire
- Fire at Gardens Apartment Complex
- Homicide and Fire Investigation At Spring Manor Apartments
- Dryer Catches Fire in Alachua Apartment Complex