Five Busted In Undercover Prostitution Sting
A handful of people are behind bars Saturday after police say they were busted in a prostitution sting.
Gainesville Police worked the detail in high crime areas throughout the city.
Men and women cops posed undercover and most of the arrests happened in the area of southeast and southwest Gainesville.
Antonio Gomez, Nicolas Giron, Ivey Hamilton, Jessica Hord, and Rickey Jenkins were all arrested for agreeing to pay for sex or offering sex in exchange for cash.
Gainesville police officers say they do these details often.
- Five Arrested in Ocala in yet another Prostitution Sting
- School Teacher Arrested in Undercover Sex Sting
- Undercover Sex Sting Nabs Seven Men, as Police Blame Paper for Exposing Operation
- Prostitution Sting Results in Arrests
- Prostitution Sting in Ocala
- Four Netted in Prostitution Sting
- Prostitution Sting
- Prostitution Sting In Gainesville
- Undercover Drug Bust In Putnam County
- Nine Arrested in Bradford County Undercover Rx Pill Bust