Gator Motorsports Unveils New Race Car
Some University of Florida students are gearing up for a race and hoping to bring home a trophy.
Gator Motorsports unveiled its 2010 Formula race car for this year's Society of Automotive Engineers Collegiate Competition.
More than 400 universities from all over the world race for the title and recognition among motor car companies.
This year's team has about thirty members, who all help build the car for scratch. The team leaves May 7th for Michigan. The races will run from may 15th to the 20th.
Gator Motorsports has finished in the top 10 for the past four years.
- Local Statehouse Representative Unveils New District Office
- New College Campus Sex Offender Search Unveiled on FDLE Website
- Peaceful Paths unveils a new housing campus
- UF unveils new food pantry
- AME Church unveils new stamp
- Alachua County Fire Rescue unveils new ambulances
- Bass Pro Shop unveils new renderings
- Raceway Says 15 Year Old Race Car Driver Died
- Report: 15-Year-Old Race Car Driver Broke Neck, Suffered Severe Head Trauma
- Race cars built for $2,016 Challenge compete