Hair Cuts Good For Gulf
As news pours in regarding the massive oil slick in the Gulf of Mexico reaching the Mississippi Delta, you might actually be helping to stop its spread without knowing it.
That's because a number of area salons are donating hair clippings for just that purpose which means oily hair might not be such a bad thing after all.
For the full story you can watch the video on the right and check out this link: www.matteroftrust.org
- The Bear-Hair Snare
- Suspect Pulls Out Pregnant Woman's Hair Weave
- Man Beats Up Two Elderly People After they Refuse to Buy Hair Clippers
- Ocala "Hair-a-thon," in Support of Boy Fighting Cancer
- Good Grades For Students May Not Translate Into Good Report Cards For Schools
- A Local Business Benefits from Gators and Florida Gulf Coast Pre-Game
- Boater on Fishing Trip Missing in Gulf of Mexico
- Rip Currents Hitting Gulf
- Filling Voids After Gulf Oil Spill
- Expert Presents Ideas on Restoring the Gulf Coast