Marion County School Employee Accused Of Molesting Girl
A lunchroom monitor at a Marion county school is facing charges after police say he inappropriately touched a nine-year-old student.
Deputies were called to Sparr Elementary School Thursday when a student reported Steven Walker, 60, of Ocala, touched her during school.
Police said Walker took things too far when the student was showing Walker her fake tattoo.
(judge cochran-marion co sheriff's office)
"The little girl had a fake tattoo on her chest area and the witness say Mr. Walker went over he touched the tattoo with his fingers, but then he went beyond that and wouldn't let the little girl get away until the other students took notice of what was going on and then at that point he let the little girl go,"
Walker is on paid leave from Marion county schools, and is charged with lewd and lascivious molestation.
- Forest High School Employee Arrested for Molesting a Child
- Columbia County Sheriff's Employee Accused Of Stealing $100,000
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- Gainesville Man Arrested For Molesting Teenage Girl on Black Friday
- Church Volunteer Accused of Molesting Toddler
- Archer Man Accused of Molesting Child
- Neighbor Speaks Out about Accused Child Molester
- Accused Child Molester Attacked by Victim's Family
- Marion County Schools go on hiring spree
- Marion Man Faces Molestation Charges