New Car Tech Means New Extrication Tech For Firefighters
Gainesville Fire Rescue responded to 1,250 car crashes in 2009 and 36 of those involved extrications.
Wednesday night they responded to another crash that involved an extrication and that's just part of the reason they're making sure their training is up to date. TV20's Josh Rosenthal tells us the other part of the reason is that with new car technology, extrications are actually getting harder.
To see why, you can watch the video on the right.
- Extrication Training Class For Gainesville Firefighters
- New State Policy on High School Majors Mean New Name for Loften
- New High Tech Traffic Management System Will Keep Children Safer
- New York Firefighter Speaks at Santa Fe
- Ocala Car Dealership Houses New Restaurant
- Receiving Rebates for New Cars
- Single Mom Receives New Car
- Gator Motorsports Unveils New Race Car
- Recovery of Stolen Car May Bring New Leads in Home Invasion Case
- What Does Dad Mean to You?