Ocala Man Dies In Car Crash
An Ocala man died in a car crash Sunday afternoon.
Shortly after 2:30 p.m., Ocala Police Officers arrived at the RaceTrac gas station, which is located at 3750 NW Blitchton Rd in reference to a traffic crash.
Police said Ralph E. Haddix, of Ocala, was driving a 2001 Dodge car when he pulled out of the RaceTrac entrance attempting to make a left turn onto NW. Blitchton Rd.
Laura B. Doherty, of Ocala, was driving a 2006 Ford truck eastbound and hit Haddox' car on the driver side as he attempted to make a left turn.
Haddix was pronounced dead on the scene.
Police are still investigating the crash.
- Weirsdale Man, 26, Dies In Car Crash
- Man Dies After Car Hydroplanes, Crashes Into Trees
- Man Dies After Car Flips Several Times, Crashes Into Trees
- Weirsdale Man Dies, After Crashing Car Into Tree
- Fort McCoy Man, 27, Dies In Early Morning Car Crash
- Ocala Man, 18, Dies in Single-Vehicle Crash
- Two Crossing Guards Die in a Car Crash While Off Duty
- Local Dentist Died in Fatal Car Crash
- Car Crashes into Ocala Home
- Possible Medical Emergency May Be Responsible For A One Car Crash In Ocala