Ocala Man Who Disappeared From Assisted Living Facility Found Alive
An elderly man was found alive Sunday afternoon after he disappeared from an Ocala assisted living facility Saturday.
Ocala Police found Donald Clark, 86, in a wooded area about one mile from Hawthorne Village, the assisted living facility that he walked away from.
According to police, Clark was dehydrated, but in fair shape.
Donald Clark, 86, walked away from the assisted living facility on SW 33rd Ave. in Ocala just before 2:30 p.m. Ssturday.
Clark has Alzheimer's and wears hearing aids in both ears.
- Body Found Of Man Who Fell From Plane
- Missing Alachua County Woman Found Alive Just Yards Away From Her Home
- Missing Levy County man found alive in Chicago hospital
- Police: Ga. Teen Abducted From Home Found Alive
- Center for Independent Living Showcases Assistance Programs
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found
- Man found Not Guilty in Ocala Murder Trial
- Ocala Man Murdered, Body Found Inside Home
- Body Of Missing Man Found From Canoeing Accident
- Price Increase For Parking Permits for Those Who Live Near UF