Police Arrest Father, Son For Stealing Scrap Metal
Gainesville Police have arrested a father-son duo in a copper theft bust.
Officers say Tyler Holtz and Tyler Holtz Junior stole $400 worth of copper from tropical recycling, which is off South Main Street.
Police found wire cutters, gloves, hammers and flashlights in the suspects' van.
Both men face burglary and grand theft charges.
- Son Charged With Murdering His Own Father, Police Investigating Motive
- Another Scrap Metal Arrest
- Father, Son Injured In Williston Plane Crash
- Human Remains Found by Man Scrapping Metal
- Scrap Metal Thefts on the Rise
- Ocala Man Beaten by His Son with Sledgehammer and Metal Pipe Dies
- Teenage Son Arrested in Shooting of ICE Agent Father
- Father and Son Severly Burned
- Father Speaks Out About Son's Death
- Father of Missing Student Continues Searching for His Son