Police Arrest Father, Son For Stealing Scrap Metal
Gainesville Police have arrested a father-son duo in a copper theft bust.
Officers say Tyler Holtz and Tyler Holtz Junior stole $400 worth of copper from tropical recycling, which is off South Main Street.
Police found wire cutters, gloves, hammers and flashlights in the suspects' van.
Both men face burglary and grand theft charges.
- Father, Son Injured In Williston Plane Crash
- Another Scrap Metal Arrest
- Scrap Metal Thefts on the Rise
- Human Remains Found by Man Scrapping Metal
- Teenage Son Arrested in Shooting of ICE Agent Father
- Father Honors Son's Memory By Helping Kids Swim
- Father and Son Severly Burned
- Funeral Nears for Father and Son after Shooting Spree
- Father Honors Memory of Son Killed in Car Crash
- Father of Missing Student Continues Searching for His Son